With a focus on tort and business litigation matters, Alan skillfully represents injured individuals and businesses in a variety of areas, including contractual disputes, premises liability, personal and catastrophic injury, wrongful death and insurance bad faith claims. Alan also has extensive experience representing homeowners recover for damages from natural disasters and other causes. Alan has vast experience in immigration law and has assisted numerous clients and their families in obtaining lawful status in the United States, including helping those who were victims of severe persecution in their home countries find a safe haven here in the U.S.
Prior to founding his own practice, Alan was an associate attorney with Lynberg & Watkins in Downtown, Los Angeles, where he worked closely with several partners handling complex litigation matters, including defending major insurance carriers in insurance bad faith, products liability, and insurance coverage matters.
- Pepperdine Law School, JD- 1995 Magna Cum Laude
- California State University Northridge, BS – 1991 Business Administration and Finance
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Assoc. of Los Angeles
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
Bar Admissions and Licensed Jurisdictions:
- California, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Central District of California